질문과 답변

The Jongwon Baek is CPR again..I saved a 40-year-old traditional samgy…

ojory 0 66 01.15 19:24
[OSEN = Reporter Kim Soo-hyung] The Jongwon Baek can disappear, but it's 40 years oldI cardiopulmonary resuscitation of the house to a chicken jjamppong restaurant. On the 15th, Jongwon Baek said on his personal channel, "This jjamppong."There's a sad story in the store (feat. The story I couldn't tell)I posted a video.The production team first received a letter to me one day! In JejuIt was a letter from a store that had been in place for a long time.My relationship with that place started when I was a guestI heard their sad stories and my heart started to move, so nowIs it okay? Those who are looking for hidden good restaurants in Jeju, please visit them." AndBaek Jong-won headed to Jeju Island and said, "Jeju eats samgyetang in front of the beach in the summer," and visited a samgyetang restaurant for 40 yearsI introduced the house I operated. It turns out that I arrived in The Bourne Korea in August 2019The one with a letter. The writer said that the health of the parents who run the samgyetang restaurantI was worried, but my mother said that samgyetang restaurant is "my life, life," and the writer of this story said that the restaurant isI understood my mother who couldn't stop. He said, "The master of my mother's food."It's a pity that my parents' lifetime achievements will disappear to get rid of their mindsI'm contacting you like this," he said, asking for help.\t\t\nIn response, the Jongwon Baek said, "I know how it feels to have operated for decadesYou've been running for decades, but you're going to lose your heartHe asked for help, he said. "Actually, I'm also very sorry.  The restaurants that have gone through the yearshave to be maintained The business method should also be maintained, which is related to the flow of the region, he said.Then, Jongwon Baek said, "From the beginningYou don't have to do samgyetang, and they want the restaurant to be maintained."Since this was a samgyetang restaurant, let's try not to get out of the way."I introduced it. There was also a sweet and sour pork that took over the identity of a samgyetang restaurant. The Jongwon Baek said, "Inside view"I didn't touch it," he said, expressing his review of visiting the chicken jjamppong restaurant, and tasting it himself"You have to let a lot of people know here," he said, acknowledging the taste./ssu08185@osen.co.kr

Comments

02-733-2110

010-5335-3940

월-금 : 9:00 ~ 18:00, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
런치타임 : 12:00 ~ 13:00

Bank Info

하나은행 272-810187-37507
예금주 이광호
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand